The companies resident in Civic Trust House have the benefit of a number of shared resources.
- Boardroom – this lovely quayside room can seat 10 comfortably at the boardroom table with capacity for more tables and chairs. Great for meetings, interviews and small events. The boardroom is available for hire to non-residents – click here for more >>
- Receptionist – a first point of contact for your visitors with waiting area.
- No overhead / facilities worries – the management of Civic Trust House takes care of the boring stuff allowing companies to concentrate on their productions.
- Public Liability Insurance which covers visitors in all the shared areas
- Great value telephony – With free calls to landlines in Ireland & UK and good prices on all calls the savings have been stacking up.
- Direct dial-in phone lines with an internal system and easy options to forward calls among users. Receive voicemails by email when you’re away from the office.
- Printer/Copier/Scanner – This great machine copies and prints in B/W or full-colour up to A3 size. Our printing service is available to other arts organisations and individual artists – click here to view prices.
- Use of shared stationary items eg. A3 laminator, long arm stapler (IAYO’s), extra capacity stapler, hand binder
- Projector for meetings and events
Would you like to work from Civic Trust House?
We currently have one private office available at Civic Trust House. For more info please visit: http://civictrusthouse.ie/office-space-available-at-civic-trust-house/
In addition our co-working space allows small arts companies and freelance individuals working in the arts to make use of the facilities of the house without the expense of taking a private office. Users can choose between Business Hours Access or Keyholder Access, and will be subject to a reference check. Co-workers can avail of a postal address at the house, their own phone line and access to the facilities at the house. Please contact us for further details.