The companies resident in Civic Trust House have the benefit of a number of shared resources.
- Boardroom – this lovely quayside room can seat 10 comfortably at the boardroom table with capacity for more tables and chairs. Great for meetings, interviews and small events. The boardroom is available for hire to non-residents – click here for more >>
- Receptionist – a first point of contact for your visitors with waiting area.
- Printer/Copier/Scanner – This great machine copies and prints in B/W or full-colour up to A3 size. (We can offer print/copy services to other arts organisations at cost price – please contact us for prices).
- Use of shared stationary items eg. A3 laminator, long arm stapler (IAYO’s), extra capacity stapler, hand binder
- Great value telephony – With free calls to landlines in Ireland & UK and good prices on all calls the savings have been stacking up.
- Great deals on mobile phones – Companies can avail of a great value mobile phone deal brokered by the Arts Council.
- Direct dial-in phone lines with an internal system and easy options to forward calls among users. Receive voicemails by email when you’re away from the office.
- Projector, video camera and editing software to capture and share productions.
- High-capacity data storage that is securely backed up off-site. Secure access to your company’s files via the internet when you’re away from the office.
- Public Liability Insurance which covers visitor sin all the shared areas
- No overhead / facilities worries – the management of Civic Trust House takes care of the boring stuff allowing companies to concentrate on their productions.
Would you like to work from Civic Trust House?
Our hotdesking space allows small companies and freelance individuals to make use of the facilities of the house without the expense of taking a fulltime office. Users can to rent a desk by the half-day without longterm commitment. Members can avail of a postal address at the house, their own phone line and access to the facilities at the house at an affordable rate. If you are interested in this opportunity please email or phone us for more info.
At the moment we have no office space available. However when it is available, office space is open to any arts company or collective who can cover their share of the bills. Please email or phone us for more info.